Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How is school influencing your life at or up to this point?

Deciding to go back to school after all of these years is one of the best decisions I have ever made.  I was very scared at first since it has been so long but I have seen over the past year just how much I am enjoying it.  I am learning so much, I am looking forward to a new career which is what school is preparing me for, I am doing so much better than I ever thought I would and so far school has influenced my life by making me feel very good about myself and giving me something to look forward to.  With every course I complete, I feel good about what I just learned and I look forward to starting the next class.  School has been wonderful.  I hope everyone is having as much of a positive influence that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment